New Years resolutions

Heyyy

At the start of every new year, people make resolutions wether is to lose weight or eat healthily. I am someone who will pledge at the beginning of the year to lose weight and be healthy however that usually does not even last a week and for the whole year, I will wish that I could change my appearance and become one of those stunning girls you see on social media. But not this year. 
I think for the first time in my life, this year I have realised that that is not what is going to make me happy. I know getting healthy and losing weight works for a lot of people and I am not discrediting that at all, it just doesn't make me happy.
This year I want to change my mindset. I have a feeling its gonna be a lot harder than losing weight but I don't want to have to change who I am to be happy, why can't I be happy just the way I am and be proud of all my imperfections. This is who I am and I want to be proud of that.
stretch marks?
cellulite?
scars?
They're all a part of me that I am going to learn to love this year. I will be talking about it a lot more on this blog and the steps I am taking to start loving my imperfections.


let me know if you have any tips or questions on this topic!

speak to you soon!
Megan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page 1 of 365

3 tips to being more organised

Welcome to Megan’s Vida