Page 1 of 365

 

 Took this photo in the summer when we walked up a hill near my uni and I honestly love the view from the top, defo one of my favourite places!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Let's face it last year I flopped at blogging, started off well and then it all went downhill (Ooops haha). Anyway, we are over that and onto a new page today! 

I know it's the typical thing to set new years resolutions but this year I just want to see what opportunities come my way and say yes to more things. At the end of the year, I don't want to look back at a list and see what I failed to achieve, cause lets face it I don't think I have ever stuck to a resolution. 

There is one thing though that I definitely want to explore more and that is manifestation and the law of attraction. Have you guys heard of this or do you practice it? If anyone has any tips please let me know in the comments! I watched 'the secret' on Netflix and it was so interesting and just makes me want to research it more (highly recommend it!). 

Have you guys set any resolutions or goals for this year? I hope you all had an amazing NYE even if it was just at home! 

See you soon!

Megansvida xxx

Comments

  1. Love this! I’m also going to be looking into the law of attraction this year! Can’t wait to see more from you! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo let me know if you find any good tips! thank you for your support X

      Delete
  2. Love this! I’m also going to be looking into the law of attraction this year! Can’t wait to see more from you! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 tips to being more organised

Page 6 of 365... Learning to love yourself during a pandemic