3 tips to being more organised

Hey!
I haven't posted in ages but I have been posting loads on my insta (@megansvida) (sorry for the self-promo :) ) if that makes up for it at all haha.

I have previously mentioned that I am a student nurse and recently I've felt like I have been falling behind with my uni work so I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been doing to help myself be more organised. So if anyone feels like they're just about keeping their head above the water with coursework like me, then hopefully this post will help.


1
Keep a planner.
This is very basic but I have found that having my monthly planner on my desk next to me stops me forgetting deadlines and helps me schedule everything in so most days I have time for things like the gym and downtime.

2
Make lists
I am a sucker for lists, my notes section on my phone is full of them. I also keep a paper list on my desk of all the lectures I have each week so I can see what I still need to take notes on and it weirdly does stop me getting stressed because I can see written down what I still need to do.

3
Tidy house, tidy mind.
This doesn't technically make you organised but if I have a tidy room then I can concentrate way better and I dunno if this is just me but I always tidy up at least a little bit before I sit down and do some work.

Okay, so I realise these 3 tips are incredibly basic and something you have already thought of but sometimes basic works. As you might gather from this post I have been really busy with Uni and not had time to write any blog posts but hopefully next week I get time to sit and write something more interesting to read!


Thank
you for reading!
Megan xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Page 1 of 365

Page 6 of 365... Learning to love yourself during a pandemic